Runners may receive a guaranteed entry in either the marathon or half marathon races, if they have a qualifying time.
Deadline: The deadline has closed for qualifying race times.
All registered runners can also add a verified time to their participant account until Nov. 30, 2019.
All time standards are listed below and must comply with the following rules.
- You must add your qualifying time during registration.
- Only the distances included above will be accepted.
- Time must have been run on or after January 1, 2018.
- All submissions will be reviewed and verified.
- Verification will be based on official chip time.
- Road race times only; no track times or triathlon times will be accepted.
- Race must be a USATF or foreign equivalent certified course with online race results.
- Verified times may ALSO be used for front corral seeding if the verifiable time is equal to or faster than the OPEN time standards listed below.
- Age graded qualifying times are based upon each athlete’s age on the date of the 2020 Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Houston Half Marathon.
|Qualifying Time Standards for Guaranteed Entry|
|Gender||Age Group||Marathon||Half Marathon||10K|
|Male & Female||OPEN (all ages)*||4:00:00||1:52:55||0:51:08|
|Age Graded Time Standards for Guaranteed Entry
Age graded standards do not qualify runners for front corral seeding.
|Male||80 and over||4:55:00||2:19:27||1:02:15|
|Female||80 and over||5:25:00||2:24:04||1:02:45|
*Time standard also qualifies runner for front corral seeding