Runners may request for front corral seeding by entering a verified time with proof during the registration process or they may add it to their participant account after registering until the deadline listed below.
Deadline: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
All time standards are listed below and must comply with the following rules.
- You must add your qualifying time during registration.
- Only the distances included above will be accepted.
- Time must have been run on or after January 1, 2019.
- All submissions will be reviewed and verified.
- Verification will be based on official chip time.
- Road race times only; no track times or triathlon times will be accepted.
- Race must be a USATF or foreign equivalent certified course with online race results.
|Qualifying Time Standards for Front Corral Seeding|
|Gender||Age Group||Marathon||Half Marathon||10K|
|Male & Female||OPEN (all ages)*||4:00:00||1:56:00||0:52:00|