When you deferred your registration during the cancellation options period for the 2021 event, that guaranteed you a complementary entry for either the 2022 or 2023 event.
If you did not claim your entry for the 2022 event, you may use the deferred entry for the 2023 event.
If you registered using your deferral entry for the 2022 event you will not be eligible for a deferral entry in the 2023 event. If you cannot participate in the 2023 event there will not be an additional deferral option.
If you had a Fundraise for Registration deferred entry in 2021, it is not eligible for deferral in 2023. This option was only available to defer to 2022.
If you had a HERO deferred entry from 2021 and you did not use it in 2022, then you are eligible to receive your deferred entry in 2023.
Runners may request for front corral seeding by entering a verified time with proof during the registration process or they may add it to their participant account after registering until the deadline listed below.
Deadline: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2022
All time standards are listed below and must comply with the following rules.
- You must add your qualifying time during registration or in your participant account.
- Only the distances included below will be accepted.
- Time must have been run on or after Jan. 1, 2021.
- All submissions will be reviewed and verified.
- Verification will be based on official chip time.
- Road race times only; certified 10,000 meter or farther distance track times and Ironman.
- Race must be a USATF or foreign equivalent certified course with online race results.
|Qualifying Time Standards for Front Corral Seeding
|Male & Female
||OPEN (all ages)