All runners who deferred their entry will have access to register when the guaranteed registration window opens on May 1, 2021. You are guaranteed a complementary entry and priority registration.
If you do not wish to run with us in 2022 for the 50th Anniversary Celebration of the Chevron Houston Marathon, you will have the option to register in 2023.
Celebrate 50 years of the Houston Marathon with 50 miles of training! These miles will make a difference for youth in the Run HOU community with the proceeds benefitting the Houston Marathon Foundation.
Make your training miles matter and complete each month’s training challenge distance throughout your training to total 50 miles and earn a bonus 50th Anniversary medal.
Training Challenge Schedule
5 Miler – complete between (9/10-9/26) 16-18 weeks out from race
10 Miler – complete between (10/8-10/24) 12-14 weeks out from race
15 Miler – complete between (11/12-11/28) 8-9 weeks out from race
20 Miler – complete between (12/17-1/2) 3-4 weeks out from race
Add the 50 Miles for 50 Years Training Challenge when you register for 2022!
Runners may request for front corral seeding by entering a verified time with proof during the registration process or they may add it to their participant account after registering until the deadline listed below.
Deadline: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
All time standards are listed below and must comply with the following rules.
- You must add your qualifying time during registration or in your participant account.
- Only the distances included below will be accepted.
- Time must have been run on or after Jan. 1, 2019.
- All submissions will be reviewed and verified.
- Verification will be based on official chip time.
- Road race times only; no track times or triathlon times will be accepted.
- Race must be a USATF or foreign equivalent certified course with online race results.
|Qualifying Time Standards for Front Corral Seeding
|Male & Female
||OPEN (all ages)