After crossing the finish line at the Chevron Houston Marathon, Aramco Houston Half Marathon and We Are Houston 5K, celebrate your accomplishment with friends, family and runners alike at RunFest presented by Michelob Ultra!
RunFest presented by Michelob Ultra will be held in the Jones Lawn at Discovery Green following each race. This festive atmosphere is a great place to meet up with friends and family, hang out, and relax after the race. With a variety of vendors representing the Houston area, RunFest will be the perfect place for you and your family to celebrate crossing the finish line.
RunFest & Charity Village Schedule
Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020: 7:00 am – 10:30 am
Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020: 5:00 am – 2:30 pm
RunFest Vendors for Sunday include:
- Michelob Ultra
- Raising Canes
- Local Houston Sports Teams (Astros, Dynamo, Rockets & Texans)
- Official Run for a Reason charity partners
Celebrate your accomplishment with family and friends!
Thank you to all of the runners that support the Chevron Houston Marathon Run for a Reason Charity Program! We invite all charity runners to celebrate their accomplishment with friends and family at Charity Village on Jones Lawn at Discovery Green within the RunFest post race party zone. Come enjoy the fun!
2020 Chevron Houston Marathon Run for a Reason charities participating in Charity Village:
- 3 A Bereavement Foundation
- ALS Association Texas Chapter
- American Cancer Society, Inc.
- American Diabetes Association
- The Cade R. Alpard Foundation for Pediatric Liver Disease
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- Homes For Our Troops
- Houston Area Parkinson Society
- Houston Marathon Foundation
- Houston Police Foundation
- Houston SPCA
- Kids’ Meals, Inc.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Lupus Foundation of America, TX Gulf Coast Chapter
- Save the Children
- Special Olympics Texas
- United Service Organizations (USO)
Also be sure to look for charity sponsored Hoopla and Refueling Stations along the race route!