Celebrate your accomplishment with family and friends!
THANK YOU to all of the runners that support the Chevron Houston Marathon Run for a Reason charity program! We invite all charity runners to celebrate their accomplishment with friends and family at Charity Village on Jones Lawn at Discovery Green within the RunFest post race party zone. Come enjoy the fun!
Charity Village Hours
- Saturday, January 13th from 7:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Sunday, January 14th from 5:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Chevron Houston Marathon Run for a Reason charities participating in Charity Village:
- 3 “A” Bereavement
- Bel Inizio
- The Cade R. Alpard Foundation for Pediatric Liver Disease
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Down Syndrome Association of Houston
- Houston Marathon Foundation
- Houston Police Foundation
- Houston SPCA
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Lupus Foundation of America
- National Kidney Foundation
- Open Door Mission
- Organization for Autism Research
- YMCA of Greater Houston
If your preferred charity is not listed above, be sure to look for their Hoopla or Refueling Station along the race route!