1. Raise awareness. Running for a charity is not all about fundraising – it also helps get the charity’s name out there and highlights the important work they do.
2. Honor a loved one.
3. Give back to the community.
4. Support a great cause. Run for a charity that is close to your heart. With 61 charities to choose from, you’re sure to find a cause that you are passionate about!
5. Help people who are in real need.
6. Fight for a cure.
7. Run for those who can’t.
8. Train with runners who share your passion. Many charities offer training programs for their runners. Meet new people and train for a common cause and goal.
9. Impact a life.
10. Make a difference.
11. Motivate others to join your cause. Encourage your friends and family to join you, and push each other in support for a good cause.
12. Promote change.
13. Feel good.