THANK YOU to all of the runners that support the Chevron Houston Marathon Run for a Reason charity program! We invite all charity runners to celebrate their accomplishment with friends and family at Charity Village on Jones Lawn at Discovery Green within the RunFest post race party zone. Come enjoy the fun!
Charity Village Hours
- Saturday, January 19, from 7:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Sunday, January 20, from 5:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Chevron Houston Marathon Run for a Reason charities participating in Charity Village:
- 3 A Bereavement Foundation
- American Cancer Society, Inc.
- American Diabetes Association
- The Cade R. Alpard Foundation for Pediatric Liver Disease
- Citizens for Animal Protection
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- DePelchin Children’s Center
- Down Syndrome Association of Houston
- Houston Area Parkinson Society
- Houston Marathon Foundation
- Houston Police Foundation
- Houston SPCA
- Lupus Foundation of America, TX Gulf Coast Chapter
- The Monarch School and Institute
- Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services
- Special Olympics Texas
- YMCA of Greater Houston
Also be sure to look for charity sponsored Hoopla and Refueling Stations along the race route!