We still want to celebrate the start of your training season with you. So, in lieu of the Chevron Houston Marathon Kickoff Party, join us for the In Training T-Shirt Pick Up. We’ll have t-shirts, prizes, discounts and more! Here’s what you need to know:
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2017
Time: 3-7 p.m.
Location: Dick’s Sporting Goods
2131 Post Oak Blvd, 77056
- is FREE
“In Training” and Charity T-shirts
- A limited number of FREE “In Training” t-shirts will be available to attendees who are registered for the 2018 Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Houston Half Marathon by providing a copy of your registration confirmation
- Registered participants will be able to pick up one additional shirt for a friend or family member who is also registered for the race by presenting a copy of their registration confirmation. Non-registered participants will be allowed to pick up ONE shirt for a registered participant with proof of registration confirmation and valid photo ID.
- Shirts are available on a first come, first served basis. Sizes are not guaranteed and are limited
- If you’re unable to attend the event, remaining In Training t-shirts will be sold for $20 beginning Sept. 28, at the Chevron Houston Marathon online store
- Bring and donate your used running shoes. Simply find the green Waste Management shoe bin located next to t-shirt pickup and drop your unwanted sneakers in! We’ll take care of donating them to one of our 2018 charity partners, SEARCH Homeless Services
Door Prizes & Discounts!
Dick’s Sporting Goods will be offering a 20% discount* to anyone who attends t-shirt pickup and we’re giving away one $50 Chevron Gas Card, two $100 Dick’s Sporting Goods Gift Cards, two Skechers Performance running kits (jacket, top and bottom) and two pairs of Skechers Performance footwear. Claim your door prize ticket when you pick up your t-shirt. Attendees do not have to be present to win.
*Print or show this flyer to receive your 20% discount Dick’s discount.
Check out some of the highlights from our 2017 kickoff event!