Time Qualifiers – Deadline: March 31, 2018
Runners may receive a guaranteed entry in either the marathon or half marathon races, if they have a qualifying time by registering by the deadline.
All registered runners can add a verified time to their participant account until Nov. 30, 2018.
All time standards are listed below and must comply with the following rules.
- You must add a qualifying time during registration.
- Only the distances included above will be accepted.
- Time must have been run on or after January 1, 2017.
- All submissions will be reviewed and verified.
- Verification will be based on official chip time.
- Road race times only; no track times or triathlon times will be accepted.
- Race must be a USATF or foreign equivalent certified course with online race results.
- You may use a qualifying time to apply for front corral seeding (Corral “A”); time must be equal to or faster than the OPEN time standards listed below.
- Qualifying times are based upon each athlete’s age on the date of the 2019 Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Houston Half Marathon.
|Qualifying Time Standards for Guaranteed Entry|
|Gender||Age Group||Marathon||Half Marathon||10K|
|Male & Female||OPEN (all ages)*||4:00:00||1:52:55||0:51:08|
|Age Graded Time Standards for Guaranteed Entry
Age graded standards do not qualify runners for Corral “A”
|Male||80 and over||4:55:00||2:19:27||1:02:15|
|Female||80 and over||5:25:00||2:24:04||1:02:45|
*Time standard also qualifies runner for Corral “A” assignment.