Dress for Success Houston is energized for our first year to be an official Run for a Reason charity for the 2013-2014 Houston Marathon. Our mission is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Since 1998, Dress for Success Houston has provided business attire, a much needed boost of confidence, career tools and educational services to more than 43,000 in our community. In 2013, we are committed to serve more than 7,000 women adding to the countless success stories. An independent 501(c)(3) corporation registered in the state of Texas, Dress for Success Houston is part of a worldwide network of more than 120 affiliates.
For more information on Dress for Success Houston, please visit www.dressforsuccesshouston.org
How You Can Help:
1. Run, jog or walk for Dress for Success Houston!
- Commit to a Fundraising for Registration entry. Supporters can enter the full or half marathon by fundraising for DFSH!
- Become a HERO/Gift a HERO- Receive guaranteed entry into the marathon or half marathon by making a one-time donation of $350 plus the race registration fee. Sign up online today and be a HERO for Dress for Success Houston! You can also purchase a HERO entry as a gift for the runner in your life. Help them accomplish their goal of participating in a full or half marathon!
2. Support our runners!
- Please help our runners reach and surpass their fundraising goals by donating on their behalf.
- Join us at Memorial Park for the Run for a Reason Kickoff Party on Saturday, June 29th from 7am-10am.
- Join us along the Chevron Houston Marathon course at our charity HOOPLA station (exact location TBD) on Sunday, January 19, 2014 to help us cheer on the marathon and half marathon runners!
3. Spread the word. Recruit your friends and family to Run for a Reason!
For any information regarding the marathon, please contact Lauren Levicki, Vice President, email@example.com or 713-337-0884.
Fundraising Progress ($46,019):